Women's Slip-Ons Lavender - Special Offer
- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Flats are available in sizes 5.5 – 12. Our flats are designed to be true to size.
Lace-Ups and Slip-Ons are available in whole sizes 6-12. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (8.5 should order 9, etc).
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths. For extra-wide feet, please consider a men’s shoe one size down (Women’s 9 = Men’s 8, etc).
Available in whole sizes 8-13. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Mccreary J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove the comfort
This is my second pair and I can wear them all day
Love the color and the fit
- Veronica S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoComfortable and Easy to Wear
Third purchase of Merinos. So comfortable ! Love thatI can throw them in the washer and they come out look fresh and new. Great deal, too.
- Karen F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSo comfortable!
This is my fourth pair of Merinos. I love them!
- Carol H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat shoes
I love these shoes. This is my second pair of slip-ons. One size larger than my normal size fits me best.
- Kathleen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI love these.
I'm replacing a pair that got stained and I didn't wash quickly enough to get the stain out so I'm happy to have another pair. I've been wearing these everywhere Including on two trips which included lots of walking and I find them very supportive. I love that they can be washed and air dried.