Women's Mules Black/Black
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Jo P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago🤩
My mules are a success. The in soles are a bit lumpy at first, but I think they are designed that way to take the shape of our feet. After a few days, they conformed to my feet and are wonderfully comfortable. You may want to order up a size as the mules do not seem to be standard like the slip ons are. Good job, merinos!🎄
- Eileen K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat Shoes
These keep your feet warm and provide support.
- ChristineI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Comfortable and very good for my wide feel.
- Amy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agothe fit
I love my merinos. I have always bought the tennis shoes but I wanted to try the slip-on mules. I am 7 1/2 in a shoe so they suggested I go to a 8 ( they don't have 1/2 sizes) I ordered them and got them in record time. It turns out they were a bit to loose. I gave them to my sister and ordered a 7 instead. I would recommend that you go down when your 1/2 sizing in a mule. It fits the foot a little snug, so they don't fly off because there is no back.
- Don B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoMy