- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Flats are available in sizes 5.5 – 12. Our flats are designed to be true to size.
Lace-Ups and Slip-Ons are available in whole sizes 6-12. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (8.5 should order 9, etc).
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths. For extra-wide feet, please consider a men’s shoe one size down (Women’s 9 = Men’s 8, etc).
Available in whole sizes 8-13. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Patricia C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoI love Merinos!!!!!
Perfect!!!! They extend the life of my shoes and I can have extras when some are in the wash!!!!!
- Amy H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoBest Shoes and Insoles!!
Love these shoes…now my daughter and mother in law are all hooked!
- NessieI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoBest slip ons ever
These are so unbelievably light and comfortable. I have 8 pairs of slip ons and the flats. And now with the gorgeous berry, I'll have 9. I really don't wear anything else. The flats are very dressy for skirts and dresses.
Great job Merinos!
- Ann M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoLove them!
It’s so nice to have a clean pair of insoles while I clean the dirty pair!
- Tara J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoThank you!
I love the fact that I can buy the inserts. Wish the colors were available to match the shoes like when you get the initial order.