- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Flats are available in sizes 5.5 – 12. Our shoes are designed to be true to size; if you are between sizes, we recommend starting with the next half size up.
Lace-Ups and Slip-Ons Available in whole sizes 6-12
For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (8.5 should order 9, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths. For extra-wide feet, please consider a men’s shoe one size down (Women’s 9 = Men’s 8, etc).
Available in whole sizes 8-13
For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- NessieI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBest slip ons ever
These are so unbelievably light and comfortable. I have 8 pairs of slip ons and the flats. And now with the gorgeous berry, I'll have 9. I really don't wear anything else. The flats are very dressy for skirts and dresses.
Great job Merinos!Was this helpful?
- Ann M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLove them!
It’s so nice to have a clean pair of insoles while I clean the dirty pair!Was this helpful?
- Tara J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoThank you!
I love the fact that I can buy the inserts. Wish the colors were available to match the shoes like when you get the initial order.Was this helpful?
- Tara J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoNice
Love having the option to replace my insoles. Wish they were available in the colors of the shoes they are replacing though.Was this helpful?
- Mary M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoGood service
Love my Marino’s. Have 3 pair. Got extra insoles as I’m hard on shoes. Have bad feet problems so shoes are very importantWas this helpful?