Men's Lace-Ups Maroon - Special Offer
- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Available in whole sizes 8-13
For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Don S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoComfy and Warm
Love these shoes - keeps your feet warm and dry
- SaraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
Love merinos shoes! My mom, my father-in-law, a close friend, and now my husband have all bought a pair (or more than one pair) and we love them! They are comfortable, can be put in the washer and are warm on chilly days. We also love all of the fun colors that are available! We are picky about shoes being comfortable and the way they fit so the fact that all of us can say that they are some of the best shoes we own and can wear them all day, right out of the box is saying a lot. Even my son with sensory issues wants a pair as soon as his feet get big enough to fit into a pair. He keeps wearing mine and asking when he can get some!