Women's Flats Lavender - Special Offer
- Flexible, Breathable, Lightweight
- Machine Washable
- Removable Insole
- Built-in, Removable Arch Support
- 70% Australian Merino Wool / 30% Nylon
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Pam E.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Flats SandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoas comfortable as claimed
super comfortable, I hate breaking in new shoes. Comfortable from the start but also are a little dressy.
- Francia L.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Flats NavyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove them
These flats are the most amazing and most comfortable flats that I have ever worn. They are cute comfortable and they support my feet well. I am a size 8 so I got a eight and it is perfect so I am guessing that these flats are true to size, and by the way, I have a bunion on my foot, and it does not even bother it at all.
- Deborah M.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Flats SandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoDeb in New England.
This is my 3rd pair of Merinos. So excited to wear my flats out and about once the snow leaves the NE. The most comfortable styled shoes I’ve had in a long time.
Thanks. I also love the color options.
- Nancy O.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Flats BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAs advertised
- Barbara M.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Flats BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoComfortable flats
I bought 3 colors of this shoe and only wore on color to see if they work out. It took a bit to mold to my feet, but now are perfect. So.....I will go crazy and wear the other two pair.