Men's Slip-Ons Navy/Navy
- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Flats are available in sizes 5.5 – 12. Our shoes are designed to be true to size; if you are between sizes, we recommend starting with the next half size up.
Lace-Ups and Slip-Ons Available in whole sizes 6-12
For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (8.5 should order 9, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths. For extra-wide feet, please consider a men’s shoe one size down (Women’s 9 = Men’s 8, etc).
Available in whole sizes 8-13
For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Renee S.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Slip-Ons Carbon GreyI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayHusband approved
My husband is the pickiest when it comes to shoes. I care about looks. He cares about comfort. We both can agree on these.Was this helpful?
- Rachel P.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Slip-Ons Black/BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoLight Weight and Comfortable
I actually buy these as I have a wider foot and these fit perfectly! So great for work with black work slacks. Lightweight, comfortable, no aching feet at the end of the day like regular work flats. Going to buy more!Was this helpful?
- Connie D.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Slip-Ons Navy/NavyI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoComfortable
My husband has had surgery on his left foot and is missing a couple of toes plus has many screws throughout. He has been wearing these Merinos constantly since we got them and feels really good.Was this helpful?
- Scott E.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Slip-Ons Olive GreenI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoMost comfortable
My 2nd pair - lots of miles on first pairWas this helpful?
- David B.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Slip-Ons SandI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoReview
GreatWas this helpful?