Women's Mules Black/Black - Special Offer
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Marilyn J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoComfortable!
I have purchased Merino shoes and now these mules, and I am so happy with them. Comfortable, breathable, soft, and washable. My feet are a bit narrow for them, but I wear them comfortably.
- Barbara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNew mules
- Julie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago1st week with new mules
So far my experience has been very good. The shoes were delivered quickly.
I use the shoes principally as a slipper. I wear them around the house and sometimes briefly outside to get the newspaper, let the dog out, etc., in the yard.
They are comfortable and keep my feet warm.
They are working perfectly for what I needed.
- Gisela K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoComfy
Once they're "walked in" they mold to your feet very well and are quite comfortable even if worn with socks. Your Mules and Slip-ins are life savers for people with injured backs who can't bend over very well to lace up regular lace-ups.
- George O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAlways a great buy
Always..great! I have have 6 pair!