Women's Mules Navy
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- DIANNE C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat shoes
Fits great. Very comfortable
- Suzanne L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWomen's Navy Mules
Comfortable and cushioned footbed.
Upper shoe stretchy enough to accommodate my bunions.
Would buy another pair if more colors were available.
- Barbara E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMore colors please!
- Theresa R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI'm walking on sunshine! 🤗
I love Merinos. They are so comfortable and light weight. Love that I can toss them in the wash and keep them fresh. The mules have a thicker sole and are more air soft. Love Love. Bring on the colors!!
- Sandy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago❤️❤️❤️
Love the Mules….they are my 18th pair of Merinos.