Women's Mules Dark Grey
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Merianne W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA perfect indoor slipper
I am a Women’s 13 and have purchased several pairs of Men’s slipons. Am very pleased the Women’s 12 is comfortable and is perfect for a warm weather slipper.
- Patricia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWomen’s Mules
The cushioned soles are very comfortable and mold to your feet. I love them so much I’m buying another pair.
- Kay S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNeed to be worn a few times
At first the heel portion felt high and very soft/squishy. But after a few wearings, they settled in to the shape of my feet. They are now super comfortable.
- Laurie C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoComfortable
I have 3 pairs of the slip ons and when these came out thought I’d try them. I wear a 7 1/2 normally, so ordered an 8 like I have in the slip ons. My feet are on the narrow side and they were way too big. I walked right out of them. I exchanged them for size 7 and they are much better, but still a little wide. They are comfortable and I use them to slip on to go outside quickly.
- Julia H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoHighly recommended.
My sister loves her Merinos and insisted I try them. I find them just a tad short. I tried going up a size, but the shoes were too big. They are so close to being perfect I'm not sure going up half a size wouldn't be too much. These mules are so easy to slip into, easy to walk in, and the foot bed is very supportive and comfortable. With a couple of wearings, I'm hoping they will stretch just enough to give my big toe a bit more room. The only reasonI I gave a 4 instead of a 5 is the length.