Women's Mules Mist Green - Special Offer
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- ANN G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoSuper squishy
I love Merinos and have several pairs. They are always 100% comfortable and can be worn for hours of walking without discomfort. They wear like iron. The tops never fray or tear. Slight pilling after months of constant use is the only sign of age. Comfortable from the moment you put them on. Really, really great shoes.
- Paula C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWomen's Mules Mist Green
I decided to try Merinos mules because my feet sweat. I find that wool socks or slippers made of shearling fleece help a lot. I hoped wool slippers might be a good alternative. I found that they do help, but are still not as good as wool socks or shearling fleece slippers. I expect the cushioning material might be the culprit.
All that said, I still find my new mules are very comfortable.