Women's Mules Dark Grey - Special Offer
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Judy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI love these merinos mules
The only thing better than a new pair of merinos. Is three new pairs of Merion, and all at clearance prices.
- Carol H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoA little wide
I like this style shoe, however I have to give it only 4 stars because it is wider than the other Merino's I have bought. It is looser on my foot than I would like. I'm hoping they will confirm more to my foot after some time.