Women's Mules Black/Black - Special Offer
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Mary D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSlippers out on the town.
So comfortable and sized correctly.
- Cathy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLove the mules...should have read the reviews and ordered size 8 instead of 9...normal shoe size is 8.5. Very comfortable just a little loose.
Very comfortable. Will be ordering again.