Women's Lace-Ups Camel
- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Flats are available in sizes 5.5 – 12. Our flats are designed to be true to size.
Lace-Ups and Slip-Ons are available in whole sizes 6-12. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (8.5 should order 9, etc).
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths. For extra-wide feet, please consider a men’s shoe one size down (Women’s 9 = Men’s 8, etc).
Available in whole sizes 8-13. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Pat F.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups StoneI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoNot sure what you mean...
Getting used to wearing wide size but not enough room for Sox.....
- Jan L.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups Dark Grey/Dark GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoGreat shoes!
These are very light weight and comfortable . Well padded - I can walk all day in them.
- Carolyn M.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups Tuscan RedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayComfortable and good looking
I love the look and feel of these soft shoes. They go super casual or a notch above. The color is really soft and pretty.
- ixta f.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups Navy/NavyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove them!
Skinny high instep feet that are difficult to fit. Everything causes blisters, too wide, loose my middle toe nails because my feet slide to the front. Nothing hursts and fits me perfect. The weather is cold and I feel the warmth in my toes. I guess I’ll be wearing them to the gym since I have not found the right tennis shoes.
- Denise G.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups BrownI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBrown lace ups