Men's Lace-Ups Dark Grey/Dark Grey
- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Available in whole sizes 8-13
For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Brian C.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups Black/WhiteI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoBrian
I love them. Tried to buy more but your site is difficult to navigate. Specifically could not access my cart to finish my new purchase
- Michael J.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups Navy/NavyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoShoes
Nice comfortable shoe at a reasonable price. Very light weight and flexible.
- Chris S.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups Dark Grey/Dark GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoZapatos
Love my new Merino's-my 2nd pair. Hopefully wife has gotten the hint i want more....
- John A.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups Black/BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago3rd Pair of Merinos and have enjoyed them all
The only negative I can think of is the laces are too long, so I have to double tie them.
- Daniel S.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups SandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoComfy!
I’m primarily interested in zero-drop. These are close. Very comfy, breathe well in moderate temps so far. Comfortable for casual walking.