Women's Mules Mist Green
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Linda J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars21 hours agoFinally a merino wool mule
The memory foam insole was too cushy during my first day of wearing the mules but hopefully they will mold to my foot. I normally wear a size 9.5 so I ordered a 10 but I really wish half sizes were available. The length is okay but a the shoe is bit loose on the instep. The Mist Green color is just as seen on the website and is a nice summer color. I have several Merinos slip-ons that I loved but I developed a heel deformity so I am always looking for backless shoes. I gave them 4 stars because for my 9.5 feet they are not perfect and I would prefer the insole to be more similar to the slip-ons.