Women's Mules Mist Green
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- marilee t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agopurchse of mist green mules
had compliments 1st day I wore them to work Usually wear half sizem but this model works well size smaller
- Debra H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo comfy
I just got my merinos mist green mules today and I haven't taken them off. So comfy and light weight. Beautiful color and they fit perfectly. Just ordered a pair of lace up for my mom and a pair of slip on for me. Loving these shoes
- Alexandra T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDaughter’s mules
Purchased these for my daughter and she loves them
- Heather G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoComfy
These are so comfortable!
- Eloise B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNew owner
I love them!