Women's Mules Sand
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Meg C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSandy Mules
These shoes are very nice. It took me a couple of days to be comfortable with them. By now I'm walking around the house like I've worn them for years. One thing though. I have narrow feet and I normally wear size 8 1/2 shoes. The recommendation was that if you wear a half size then size up. I sized down. And that feels perfect for me.
- April W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoComfy-Cozy
These slippers are so cushy, yet have plenty of support. The sole cleans easily when worn outdoors. They keep my feet warm on cool mornings and evenings.
- Heather G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSo Comfortable
Very comfortable and easy to use.
- Karen Lynn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFabulous Mule!
This is my second pair of Mules. I always order up as I'm a 7½ shoe size & a slightly wide foot. The 1st pair of size 8 I'll use as slippers, too wide. I sized down to a size 7 for a pair I'll use at work, fits much better. So I recommend sizing down unless you have a very wide foot. That being said, it is well made & extremely comfortable. My back & legs aren't as tired at the end of the day! Easy to wash as always
- Gisela K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoCOMFY!
I love my new mules but do feel a little less stable walking in them. Seems like my ankle wants to turn (not good). They are beautiful and comfortable otherwise!