Women's Lace-Ups Pink
- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Flats are available in sizes 5.5 – 12. Our shoes are designed to be true to size; if you are between sizes, we recommend starting with the next half size up.
Lace-Ups and Slip-Ons Available in whole sizes 6-12
For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (8.5 should order 9, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths. For extra-wide feet, please consider a men’s shoe one size down (Women’s 9 = Men’s 8, etc).
Available in whole sizes 8-13
For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Patty H.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups RedI recommend this productRated 5 stars20 hours agoRed and comfortable
Thanks for offering wide shoes. While I can wear some mediums, the wide provides room for my lovely bunion toe without feeling cramped both in toe box width and height (which was an issue with another brand of wool shoe). They are so lightweight and very, very comfortable—breathable and warm—I can feel air around my toes, but my feet were cold. While I won't be going on long hikes, it will be my travel shoe to NYC and NC. And the red is lovely.Was this helpful?
- Lorena T.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups CamelI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdaySo comfortable!
I completely forgot I had them on! So comfortable, I didn’t give them a second thought after putting them on.Was this helpful?
- Karen R.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups Dark Grey/Dark GreyI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayFirst time wearer!
I'm going to keep them. I have problem feet, so they do accomodate the bunion and crooked toes. There is very little support, ...so I'll see how they work out. I do wonder how you care for them, cleaning etc.Was this helpful?
- Janet B.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups Black/BlackI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayFit is short on these lace ups
Fit is shorter than the slip ons otherwise great qualityWas this helpful?
- maria d.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups WhiteI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoGreat
Very comfortableWas this helpful?