Women's Flats Red
- Flexible, Breathable, Lightweight
- Machine Washable
- Removable Insole
- Built-in, Removable Arch Support
- 70% Australian Merino Wool / 30% Nylon
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Karen F.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Flats SandI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayKaren’s review
I love their look. I have bad feet and toes and RA so shoes are difficult. I went up a full size as one foot is slightly longer and more problematic. I will make them work as I do like them . The tie box is generous and cushioning better than most. Thank you.Was this helpful?
- Meryann M.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Flats Stone GreyI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoMERINOS are my shoes
They fit so well, comfy and stylish. These flats are perfect with jeans and a blazer, or a nice wool dress with some jewels. Look great and no sore feet.Was this helpful?
- jonene c.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Flats Mist GreenI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoSo Comfy…
Love the color and so comfortable you don’t even notice you have them on. Would highly recommend 🥰Was this helpful?
- karen m.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Flats SandI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoFlats
Very comfortable and prettyWas this helpful?
- Elizabeth K.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Flats BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoBlack flats
These black flats are great. They fit like a glove. They’re so comfortable. They look and feel good with every step I take.Was this helpful?