Women's Lace-Ups Olive Green
- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Flats are available in sizes 5.5 – 12. Our flats are designed to be true to size.
Lace-Ups and Slip-Ons are available in whole sizes 6-12. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (8.5 should order 9, etc).
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths. For extra-wide feet, please consider a men’s shoe one size down (Women’s 9 = Men’s 8, etc).
Available in whole sizes 8-13. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Nancy O.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups Dark Grey/LightI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoA+
There were comfortable from the moment I put them on and walked a mile and a half. Love them!
- Laudie H.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups Dark Grey/Dark GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoComfy, low profile
Good color and not bulky.
- Teresa W.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups OceanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLovely color
These are very comfortable and such a lovely color. I am so glad I added this color to my growing collection of Merinos.
- Teresa W.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups RedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo cute
These shoes are so cute and very comfortable. I'm very glad I bought this color cause they seem so playful to this 76 year old.
- Gail D.Verified BuyerReviewingWomen's Lace-Ups StoneI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agocomfortable
I have 6 pairs of Merinos. That says it all. Very, very comfortable and my orthotics fit easily in them.