Men's Slip-Ons Navy/White
- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
** We apologize for our low inventory on wide sizes! They are very popular and we are working on getting back in stock (getting more in May and June). Please sign up for a notification to make sure you are the first to know when we get more of your size. Thanks! **
Available in whole sizes 6-12
For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (8.5 should order 9, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths. For extra-wide feet, please consider a men’s shoe one size down (Women’s 9 = Men’s 8, etc).
Available in whole sizes 8-13
For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles and laces from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as they may shrink.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles and laces and continue to enjoy your Merino Shoes!