Men's Lace-Ups Navy/Navy
- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Available in whole sizes 8-13
For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Robert A F.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups OceanI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoJubba hubba
Very comfyWas this helpful?
- Gaby L.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups SandI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoHappy with the purchase.
They are worn by me, since the Women shoes are not wide enough.
I am very happy with them.Was this helpful?
- M Lea B.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups CamelI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect fit!
Took a couple of tries, but finally found the perfect fit!Was this helpful?
- DON L.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups StoneI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoFantastic Shoes!
This is my third pair (all different coors) and I absolutely love them!Was this helpful?
- howard w.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups Dark Grey/Dark GreyI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoComfort and beyond
Very comfortable and fits well. Be sure to order a half size larger.Was this helpful?