Men's Slip-Ons Stone
- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Flats are available in sizes 5.5 – 12. Our flats are designed to be true to size.
Lace-Ups and Slip-Ons are available in whole sizes 6-12. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (8.5 should order 9, etc).
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths. For extra-wide feet, please consider a men’s shoe one size down (Women’s 9 = Men’s 8, etc).
Available in whole sizes 8-13. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Susan T.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Slip-Ons Carbon GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agohubby loves them! 2nd pair already
hubby loves these, comfy and well made. the merino wool is just lovely! easy to wash and keep fresh. he has 2 pairs now. i may buy a pair for myself too.
- Robert D.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Slip-Ons Navy/NavyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGood quality, enjoyable to wear.
Very comfortable, great fit. I have a pair for indoor wear and two for outdoors. I will continue to purchase.
- Eric Corbett C.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Slip-Ons Black/BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days ago2nd Pair
I finally wore out the first pair I bought 2 years ago, I wore them almost every day as they are the comfortable, lightweight and versatile enough for year round wear. My feet run hot, and these breath well and for me are warm enough in the winter with a pair of wool socks. Typically a pair of shoes only lasts me about a year. It was a no brainer to buy another pair.
- Ben M.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Slip-Ons Black/BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat Fit, Very Comfortable
Love the new version, has a stiff heel cup for sliding them on!
- Scott C.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Slip-Ons Black/BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoEasy slip-Ons
Great fit, easy to clean