Men's Lace-Ups Denim
- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Available in whole sizes 8-13
For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Ildiko S.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups Dark Grey/Dark GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHe loved em!
My husband loves them and wants another pair!
- David K.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups Black/BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe most comfortable shoes!
These are, primarily, very comfortable shoes, and a pleasure to wear. Secondarily, they're 'quietly' great looking. They do run small, so order accordingly.
- marilee S.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups Dark Grey/Dark GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat Shoes
Great fit. Comfortable. Like the dark soles. Arrived quickly.
- Michael S.Verified ReviewerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups OceanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat customer service
Couldn’t find my past review, I complained that that top seam split. Didn’t expect a reply just wanted to provide a balanced assessment. Top seam split, this was the second pair. I am a frequent Merinos customer and love their shoes, especially for summer wear. So I left my review and wow, they contacted me right away and followed up with a replacement pair. On first glance the construction seems better, the seam that split is no long across the top. Can’t say enough positive for how Merinos put priority in customer care.
- Brian C.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups StoneI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoComfortable
So far I am loving them. The real test will come this fall when I travel and use them in Italy.