Men's Lace-Ups Camel
- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Available in whole sizes 8-13
For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- David M L.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups StoneI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agocomfortable
The shoes are great; lightweight and comfortable. Perfect for lounging or going outdoors.
- Phil C.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups Black/BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoComfy
Really comfortable shoes.
- Judy L.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups Black/BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoHappy Husband!
After being very pleased with a recent purchase for myself, I ordered a pair for my Husband. He's reports that they are very comfortable, and he's quite particular about how his shoes feel. He said he'd give them five stars.
- Carey W.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups BrownI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLight comfortable
- Richard G.Verified BuyerReviewingMen's Lace-Ups Navy/WhiteI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat shoes.
I am glad I saw the ad for these on the internet. They are very comfortable. I recommend them.