- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Flats are available in sizes 5.5 – 12. Our flats are designed to be true to size.
Lace-Ups and Slip-Ons are available in whole sizes 6-12. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (8.5 should order 9, etc).
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths. For extra-wide feet, please consider a men’s shoe one size down (Women’s 9 = Men’s 8, etc).
Available in whole sizes 8-13. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- paula q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayInsole replacements.
I bought them to replace the original liners for my 1st pair of Merinos shoes. My new puppy chewed up the old pair but the shoes themselves were still fine. I can now wear them again. My favorites.
- Margaret H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove them!
Perfect fit, feel great. I want more but they’re so pricey and the sale code doesn’t apply to them :(
- Ruth H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoDog ate my insole
8 was unavailable. I bought a nine and trimmed them probably would have worked better if it was right size
- Mary B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat Backup
I love that I can wash one pair of insoles and have another pair waiting in the wings while they dry! :)
- Alice O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoNeeded em, got em, yup
I put my pink shoes in the wash, first taking out the insoles. During the time that it took for the laundry to do the needful, one of my (rescue) dogs took one of the insoles, never to be seen again. So, yeah, needed em, got em.