- Renewable Materials
- Machine Washable
- Minimizes Odor
- Flexibly Conforms To Your Movements
Flats are available in sizes 5.5 – 12. Our flats are designed to be true to size.
Lace-Ups and Slip-Ons are available in whole sizes 6-12. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (8.5 should order 9, etc).
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths. For extra-wide feet, please consider a men’s shoe one size down (Women’s 9 = Men’s 8, etc).
Available in whole sizes 8-13. For half sizes, we recommend ordering the next size up (10.5 should order 11, etc)
Widths are medium by default. “W” indicates “Wide”, which is designed to accommodate up to EE widths.
- Start by wiping down the shoes with a towel to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, remove the insoles (and laces, if washing Lace-Ups) from your shoes - you should wash these by hand in the sink for the best results.
- On the delicate/wool cycle (cold water) put your shoes in the washing machine. We suggest using a linen bag to protect the shoes.
- Air dry ONLY - do NOT tumble dry as this can ruin the shoes.
- Finally, reinsert the insoles (and laces, if applicable) and continue to enjoy your Merinos!
- Carroll B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayGreatest shoes
35 degrees outside and very comfortable.
- Shawn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoAs expected
They are great! I use them sock less and they are comfy
- Chris C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoLove, love, love these shoes!!
My husband and I both Love these shoes!!
Best fit, comfort max, like wearing slippers but give support. No other shoes
- JAN H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoInexpensive solution
The shoes were still good but insole was deteriorating. Replacing just the insole was cost effective and I can still wear the shoes!